REGISTER EARLY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!! RACE IS LIMITED TO 350 PARTICIPANTS!
Please note that Honeymoon State Park Gates open at 8 a.m.
- 9 a.m. Morning Social Paddle on the Dunedin Causeway
- 10 a.m. Back to Basics Surfski Clinic with Oscar Chalupsky
- 10 a.m. The 5 Fundamentals of Effective Paddling Technique presented by Paddle Monster and Larry Cain
- 1 p.m. Surfski Equipment, Paddling and Downwind Skills Clinic with Teneale Hatton
- 1 p.m. Paddle Smarter Not Harder OC6 Clinic with John Puakea
- 6 p.m.-8 p.m. – Welcome Captains’/Anglers’ Party at the Blur Night Club back patio
- 6 a.m. – Fishing Tournament Angler Check in
- 8 a.m. Race Check-in Opens at Honeymoon Island State Park – No Race Day Registration
- 9:30 a.m 4 mile Race & Waterman’s Challenge Begin
- 11 a.m. Shark Bite Challenge 8-Mile Races (approximate schedule)
- 2 p.m. Awards on the Beach with the Red Bull Mega Truck
- 3 p.m. Fishing Tournament Angler Lines Out
- 3:30 Fishing Tournament Mandatory Weigh in, Lunch, Awards, Raffle
- 4 p.m. – Race Party at the Dunedin Brewery
- 8 a.m. Registration Opens for all events.
- 9 a.m. FREE Intro & Basics of Surfski Clinic with Team EPIC
- 9 a.m. Paddle Smarter Not Harder OC1 Clinic with Johnny Puakea
- 11 a.m. Back to Basics Surfski Clinic with Oscar Chalupsky
- 9 a.m. Outrigger Canoe (OC6) Races begin
- 1:30 p.m. Outrigger Race Awards and Lunch
PFD’s and Leashes are REQUIRED for all on-the-water events.